- Pastor Seth Asante -Chairman
- Overseer Isaac Ameyaw -Assistant
- Elder Clement Adu Amoako-Member
- Elder Francis Adjei-Member
- Deacon Yaw Owusu-Member
- Deaconess Becky Osei-Member
- Brother Samuel Appiah-Member
- Sister Adwoa Arthur-Atlanta Area
- Elder Jeremiah Nartey-California Area
- Elder Albert Collingwood-Chicago Area
- Elder James Digber-New Jersey Area
- Elder Sam Ayisi-New England Area
- Ovr. William Kyeremeh-New York Area
- Elder Christian Nimoh-Texas Area
- Sister Doreen Acheampong-Washington Area
"THE PENTECOST FAMILY CHOIR (PFC)"
The Pentecost family Choir (PFC) is a mass choir established under the auspices of the National Music Committee, formed with talented, dedicated, spirit-filled and matured members from branches of the church across the nation. The leadership of The Church of Pentecost in USA, seeking to preserve the rich biblical and spirit-filled sacred music which has been composed by individual church members and the international music committee, established the group to promote these songs. Music has been labeled as a universal language. Its power causes people to integrate and associate effectively. As the church strives to embrace a cross-cultural outlook, the music ministry plays a vital role, reaching out to peoples of all cultures and traditions with these spiritual songs. The Pentecost Family choir (PFC) has branches in all 8 administrative regions of the Church of Pentecost U.S.A., Inc. Talented singers, passionate about music and dedicated to this course are welcome to join these choirs. The following are some responsibilities of the Choir:
- Preserve the music written and composed in the Church of Pentecost Worldwide.
- Rehearse and practice theme songs composed by the Church of Pentecost Worldwide.
- Leads praise and worship at events organized by the Church of Pentecost as directed by the church leadership.
- The leadership of the Choir identifies, recruits and nurtures talented singers across the nation.
- Compose gospel songs of rich biblical base in traditional culture.
- Compose contemporary songs for international consumption.
- Organize concerts and outreaches with the sole aim of winning souls for Christ